[arch-dev-public] Moving base-devel dependencies to [core]

Jonas Witschel diabonas at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 4 07:56:52 UTC 2022

On 2022-03-04 11:02, Allan McRae via arch-dev-public wrote:
> The tpm2-tss package is co-maintained by Filipe and Jonas.  When moved to
> [core], Filipe will lose access to package it (due to only Developers having
> access to [core]).  So Jonas will become sole maintainer.
>
> @Jonas & @Filipe:  is this change in maintenance an issue?

That's fine by me: tpm2-tss is also an (albeit optional) dependency of systemd
for systemd-cryptenroll, so making it go through [testing] seems sensible
anyway to reduce breaking people's encrypted disk unlocking.

Best,
Jonas

--
Jonas Witschel
Arch Linux Developer, Trusted User and security team member