[arch-devops] Devops meeting summary - 09/10

George Rawlinson george at rawlinson.net.nz
Mon Oct 14 22:48:57 UTC 2019

On 19-10-11 14:32, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-devops wrote:
>    Forum migration
>
>        It was decided to migrate it to a VPS and then move to discourse. Possibly with SSO already.

I'm just wondering what the thought progress behind this was/is. Is the
current fora getting a bit long in the tooth? Why was Discourse picked,
and what are other alternatives that were considered?

Since you mentioned SSO, I assume the devops team are looking into
having multiple services (wiki, bugtracker, aur, etc) all using the same
credentials?

Regards,
George Rawlinson