[arch-devops] infrastructure.git now on gitlab.archlinux.org

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Sat May 16 16:04:23 UTC 2020

As we are moving to gitlab.archlinux.org for our projects, the
infrastructure repository has been moved to gitlab. The
git.archlinux.org repository is disabled.

Please switch your local git repository remote:
 git remote set-url origin
ssh://git@gitlab.archlinux.org:222/archlinux/infrastructure.git

The repository enforces that all commits should be signed and
automatically pushes changes to our Github repository.

For non-trivial changes we strongly recommend creating a merge request
instead of pushing directly to master like you're used to.

To get onto gitlab, browse to gitlab.archlinux.org, sign in with "Arch
Linux SSO", follow the "forgot password" flow and use your archweb email
address. Two factor authentication is enforced for all Devops users.

Greetings,

Jelle