[arch-events] [FrosCon 2010] Same procedure as every year Pierre?

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Wed Apr 14 12:08:49 EDT 2010

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:50:40 +0200
Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Am 14.04.2010 11:21, schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
> >> About giving a talk, I was thinking about it too, but no final
> >> decision yet.
> >>

> > talk about "why mkinitcpio is better then *"
> >
> > :)
>
> Yeah, better than dracut. I could actually talk about system
> initialization - it would be a talk for Linux beginners though, an
> expert would be bored.

As you and Pierre may remember, I already began last summer with the
slides for a talk, if you want, you can take what I have so far.

http://github.com/Atsutane/talks/tree/master/de/archlinux/

--
Jabber: atsutane at freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4     FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4