[arch-events] FrOSCon and visa

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:00:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 16:24, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 18:12, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 12:36, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Update:
>>> * phone not responding then responding with operator's voice
>>> * emails not responding
>>> (skip time for vacation, then for illness)
>>> * got in contact via IRC
>>> * hopefully will get some paper on monday
>>
>> More updates:
>> * finally got some reply via email
>> * even got a PDF with an invitation
>> * German embassy demands the original document, signed and stamped
>> * spent a week trying to force FrOSCon team to send it to me,
>>  Pierre agreed to even go take it and send by himself ('cause they're so busy)
>> * still no answer
>> * within one day received an invitation from our company's
>> representative in Sweden
>>  and sent all required documents to the embassy (they accept faxed invitation)
>> * same day, evening (one hour ago) got a message from FrOSCon team,
>>  that they sent the document today
>>  (and the deadline for sending document to the embassy was yesterday)
>
> Will get Swedish visa this Friday.
> BTW, the document FrOSCon team said they've sent
> is still not here...

So, got my passport back today, with a multi-visa for 1 year (!),
so I will be able to use it for FOSDEM too!.
And also got an envelope with documents from FrOSCon team
few minutes ago. Took only 12 days to arrive
(although I've asked for express delivery many times).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)