[arch-events] ArchCon : easy transit through GO train ?

Gregory Eric Sanderson gzou2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:27:29 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have some relatives that live right next to a GO train station in
Burlington, and was wondering if anyone knew of an easy way to transit from
the GO trains to Humber college. By looking at a this map
http://davidpritchard.org/maps/tortransit.html I can see that the nearest GO
stations are malton, etobicoke north, and york university (which are quite
far a walking distance) and i'm having trouble making any correspondance
between the official GO maps and the TTC maps. So, i'm wondering if its
worth the effort of using the GO trains or just going to a nearby hotel. any
thoughts ?

--
"All musicians are drug addicts, no question about it. The ecstasy we get
during a concert is proof enough.

Will
et/ou
Gregory Eric Sanderson Turcot Temlett MacDonnell Forbes
et/ou
Touffa!  :)