[arch-events] Archcon: when do you arrive and depart?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sat Jun 26 06:47:07 EDT 2010

My idea is to come to toronto 10-14 days, to make the jetlag/long
flight/.. a bit more worth it.  I haven't found a companion for a road
trip/tourist stuff/camping/.. for the non-conf days like i was hoping,
so I will just hang around and see what happens.
Anyway, I still have to choose a start and departure date, so I was
wondering when you guys will come and go. So, other then 22/23 (conf
talks) and 24/25 (conf tourist stuff), are there any days that
anyone would want to do something?

Dieter