[arch-events] arch linux meetups @ FOSDEM

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Jan 22 06:00:29 EST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 11:14:52 +0100
prometheus <prometheus at x303.cc> wrote:

> > * saturday evening: meetup at the conference @ 7:15PM (last talks
> > end at 7PM) @ [http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/room/h1301 Cross
> > Distribution Devroom H.1301. no sure yet what to do. another
> > drinks/dinner?
>
> Romain S. got a pretty nice idea in my opinion in the last thread
> ([arch-events] fosdem 2012 attendance) to do some Arch Hacking? Like
> Arch-ARM on dockstars, SheevaPlugs, etc. so a bit more Hardware
> orientated, but always with Arch? Other hacks not excluded. ;)
>
> What you think of that?! Romain?

Not my main interest, but you are free to organize something like that.
I know FOSDEM used to have "hacker rooms" which you can use for ad-hoc hacking meetups like this, they probably still have these.

FWIW I know Thomas and I will probably find some time to hack on archiso/AIF together, but eating and drinking is more important ;D