[arch-events] arch linux meetups @ FOSDEM

Dominik Heidler dheidler at suse.de
Mon Jan 30 09:35:17 EST 2012

@Dieter:

Bernhard and I will try to come to bigmama on fr 7PM, but I'm not sure,
if we can make it in time. (I don't know, when our bus will arrive.)

Am 29.01.2012 18:49, schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:44:02 +0000
> Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Dieter Plaetinck
>> <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:

>>> alright thanks guys.
>>> We'll have dinner in the restaurant bigmama on saturday or friday
>>> evening (depending on what I can reserve), the other day we'll do
>>> something like pizzahut or whatever. Do I see this correctly that
>>> Tom and Thomas don't want to dine with us on saturday evening? This
>>> must be a mistake :) Please let me know quickly because I want to
>>> make the reservation!
>>
>> Mistake indeed. I'd like to join!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tom
>
> I reserved @ bigmama for friday evening. 7 people, woot!
> saturday we'll have some fastfood or whatever.
>
> Dieter

Dominik Heidler
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-141
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)