[arch-events] arch linux meetups @ FOSDEM

Romain Schmitz romainschmitz at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:45:58 EST 2012

I've updated the attendees list and added the ByteNight party [0]. If
you want to enjoy some 8-bit music while having some food & drinks,
update the list and let's go together to that location (36 min with
the public transport and some little walk).

[0] https://hackerspace.be/ByteNight_%282012%29

Romain