[arch-events] Introducing...

Camila Ayres smayres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:29:24 EST 2012

Hi,

I am Camila, a KDE developer, an ArchLinux user for more than one year
by now. I met one ArchLinux programmer at FOSDEM, I think his name is
thomas (sorry for my bad memory for names) wich told me that you guys
usually don't have time to organize booths in some events, make
t-shirts etc (ok, I also know there is the money issue)

So I would like to help with this, besides my wish to start to package
for ArchLinux. I am Brazilian, currently living in Berlin, where I
have contacts that could give me information about how/where to make
this kind of promo material. We could even plan some meeting in
Berlin, that would be awesome. I don't know how many of you are close
by.

Nice to meet you all!

p.s: btw, apparently my requests to participate in some of ArchLinux
mail list were denied, I didn't receive any confirmation after I
subscribed :(

Cheers,

Camila Ayres
camilasan.com