[arch-events] Introducing...

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 12 05:48:56 EDT 2012

Am 01.03.2012 13:29, schrieb Camila Ayres:
> Hi,
>
> I am Camila, a KDE developer, an ArchLinux user for more than one year
> by now. I met one ArchLinux programmer at FOSDEM, I think his name is
> thomas (sorry for my bad memory for names) wich told me that you guys
> usually don't have time to organize booths in some events, make
> t-shirts etc (ok, I also know there is the money issue)

Apparently, that must have been me. I am very confused that I only see
your mail now, but you sent it on March 1st.

> So I would like to help with this, besides my wish to start to package
> for ArchLinux. I am Brazilian, currently living in Berlin, where I
> have contacts that could give me information about how/where to make
> this kind of promo material. We could even plan some meeting in
> Berlin, that would be awesome. I don't know how many of you are close
> by.
>
> Nice to meet you all!

I was going to introduce great plans for FrOSCon 2012 soon. In short, I
wanted to organize early, have shirts, CDs, case badges, maybe flash
drives for giveaway. Also, make sure some Arch Linux ARM guys are there.

Obviously, I didn't get to this yet, as I am lazy and busy.