[arch-events] FOSDEM 2013 anyone?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jan 19 07:21:26 EST 2013

Am 10.01.2013 10:54, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> I am thinking about coming to FOSDEM, at least on Sunday, February 3rd
> (I am not sure if I will make it though). Anyone else?

I am a little late and I am not sure neither I'd need to book a hotel
room for two or even three nights though.

It would be nice to have a meetup with more devs and tus. I wonder if
we should pay at least a part of the expenses from our donation money to
increase motivation to attend such events. (CC'ing to arch-dev)

Greetings,

Pierre