[arch-events] FOSDEM 2013 anyone?

Martín Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Sat Jan 19 22:08:28 EST 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:

> I wonder if we should pay at least a part of the expenses from our
> donation money to
> increase motivation to attend such events.

Hello all,
isn't this the true spirit of donations, to help people accomplish
objectives regarding the
donation itself?
Here at our local LUG all the money that is raised through donations and
merch sales
is used to finance talks, help accommodate travelers when they can't stop
in our houses
an so on.
As hard as it is to raise money we try to spend it in the wisest ways we
can think of to
help spread F/LOSS awareness all across the country, wherever we can.

If a user vote counts, I vote yes.