[arch-events] FrOSCon 2014 - 23.& 24. August

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Fri May 23 15:00:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

I applied for a room with space for at least 12 people and a booth.
That one's size depends on whether we get a room or not.

For those of you who want to participate either register yourself at
the portal and notify me or just send me a mail with your first and
last name + the mail address you want to be notified at. In that case
an account is generated automatically for you.

https://callforprojects.froscon.de/

Either way, I need a mail from you, so I can enter you as participants
for the project.

Cheers,
Thorsten