[arch-events] FrOSCon 2014 - 23.& 24. August

Thorsten Töpper atsutane at freethoughts.de
Fri May 23 15:07:51 EDT 2014

On Fri, 23 May 2014 20:50:35 +0200
Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:

> Am 22.05.2014 23:30, schrieb Jens Adam:
> >
> > Yeah, FrOSCon, sure thing.
>
> I did register an application for a dev room. I still need a little
> help though:
>
> * A list of participants and their mail address
> * project description in German and English
> * Our program for the devroom
> * How many guests do we expect
>
> Sounds like we might even be able to give mall talks in our dev room
> if we like. But we need to apply for this now and provide at least a
> rough plan.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

Okay, I'll let them remove my application for a room.

For the description I'd say the text from archlinux.org and
archlinux.de describe our system really good.

For the guests: I currently know of 10 people who will be there
(Excluding us two). So my assumption was a room for at least 12 people.

Regards,
Thorsten