[arch-events] CfP extension for FrOSCon DevRoom

Jamil Soni Neto jsonineto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:50:35 UTC 2019

hey guys pleas delete my account.
i could try and find the deletion button but as you guys like to
delete and ban me very much, then maybe that is a good option for me
to ask you to pls delete this email and good luck even.

Also, i cannot very easily find the unsubscribe button.

I shall be using BSD in a while, perhaps their people are nicer, OK

i am very disappointed