[arch-events] Israel Arch Users Meetup

Shay Gover govershay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 20:33:00 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Next week, on the 28.1.20 from 19:00 to 22:00 at TAMI we will have an Arch
meetup.
During this meetup we'll meet each other and share user experience: how did
I solved some bug and what I learned from it so everyone will be able to
learn from it. I'll also provide help with adding packages to AUR.

Snacks and soft drinks will be provided.

TAMI is a community makerspace that resides in Kibbutz Galuyot Rd 45, Tel
Aviv-Yafo. Third floor, studio 106. If you want to come please RSVP in
meetup or facebook (but not both) so we'll be able to prepare enough snacks.
Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Tel-Aviv-Makers-TAMI/events/267754438/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1926476124162785/

For more info about TAMI (Which offers it's services free of charge):
https://beta.telavivmakers.org/

See you there!

Shay G