[arch-general] Change kernel version or module dir at bootprompt?

w9ya at qrparci.net w9ya at qrparci.net
Sat Dec 1 07:29:37 EST 2007

Hey gang;

I also wanted a backup/fallback to a previous version kernel without
necessarily wanting to insert a disc. SO, apparently had someone else
(wide-eye to be specific);

It might well require some manual tweeking, (as I recall I HAD TO mess
about a bit,) but try a "yaourt archrescue". I am using the .08-1 version
here on my laptop to 'solve' this little picadillo.

Very best regards;

Bob Finch