[arch-general] Mailing list rename

Marc Deop i Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:19:27 EST 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> I don't know why people sing their emails when sending to a public mailing
> list. Who checks all the keys and imports them?

I may wanna know who the sender trully is, right? I agree that is many times
not important but... it *can* be important.

Anyway, the signature should be attached so it does not bother other people as
for replying and, if you don't wanna check the identity, just disable
gpg/pgp ;)

Just my two cents :)

Damnshock