[arch-general] Mailing list rename

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:47:47 EST 2007

Holy crap people... this got way out of hand. We're discussing a footer.

a footer

This isn't rocket surgery. We either have it, or we don't. I turned it
off on this list as a trial.

Frankly, I like it simply because it's 4 less lines I have to remove
when editing quotes. I do like the archive link there (getting to the
headers via gmail is harder), but it's not critical to me.

For the record, I DO believe that large signatures are annoying in the
same way that a 4 line footer is annoying