[arch-general] Way of flaging out of date?

gan lu rhythm.gan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:31:24 EDT 2008

In my opinion, Arch is the best distro can really do bleeding edge with
stablility, thank devs for their excellent work. However due to some reasion
(saying shortage of time, man power, instersts etc), some applications
can't be updated in time. We can certainly flag it out of date in the web
page easily, but is there a way we can record when it was flaged at the
first time and count how many people (useres) want to flag it (like enable
people to vote, but of course only  send a remind email at the first/person
)?
Just my idea, I am not a programmer so don't blame me not to do it real by
myself.