[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Azureus

Ondřej Kučera ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz
Sun Apr 13 02:44:49 EDT 2008

> -bcprov is packaged
> -commons-cli isn't
> -neither is log4j
> -swt is at 3.3.x

> Azureus 3.0.5.0 needs swt 3.4 development version (3.4M6 is current). If we don't want to
> update swt to the development version, we're tied to the much older
> 3.0.4.2 release, which needs some additional patches to compile from
> source.

Hmm... How about putting swt 3.4m6 and azureus 3.0.5.0 into testing
(so that those who want it could at their own risk download something
based on a development version of a library)? It would mean creating
packages for commons-cli and log4j though, I have no idea how hard
would those be.

Ondřej

--
Cheers,