[arch-general] Banshee needs an update

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Fri Apr 18 13:21:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

	to defend the basic feature set in the PKGBUILD, not every developer
always uses ALL the packages he maintains. So we are not always up to
snuff when it comes to the latest bells and whistles. In Banshees case,
to make matters worse, changing the microversion aka the number behind
the second dot is what I would call royally screwed up versioning when
it means major feature adding.

my 2 c

	-T