[arch-general] kernel26 2.6.25-1 enters [testing]

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Sun Apr 20 05:59:02 EDT 2008

On Samstag, 19. April 2008 18:30 Thomas Bächler wrote:

> I didn't update any modules, so if there are new versions available for
> any, please inform their maintainers. The following modules are
> currently broken. I didn't do any research on those yet, so if anyone
> knows something, please let me know.

I have to use nvida 173.08 (as suggested on the heise newsticker) because the
compile of the kernelmodul with nvidia 169.12 fails. Perhaps the arch nvidia
packages have a fix included so see this more as an info.

> I wish you all happy testing.

At the moment i can say that my minimal things as Sound and USB Stick mounting
works as before.

See you, Attila