[arch-general] kernel26 2.6.25-1 enters [testing]

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Sun Apr 20 07:42:27 EDT 2008

On Sonntag, 20. April 2008 12:30 Thomas Bächler wrote:

> However, there seem to be problems with nvidia, according to Pierre. I
> didn't notice anything, but then I only started kdm, didn't even log in.

Okay, now i can say that nvidia 173.08 works and it seems that if you
run /etc/start_udev the /dev/nvdia* devices get killed.

I recognized that my superkaramba theme shows me about 10 Grad Celsius more
with kernel26 2.6.25 than with my own kernel package 2.6.24.5 but this is
again only an information and a will search for the reason by msyself. Only
for the stats: I load w83627ehf and coretemp.

See you, Attila