[arch-general] kdelibs 3.5.9

Jakub Schmidtke sjakub at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 23:39:36 EDT 2008

Is there anybody using KDE in Arch at all?
It has already been a month since submitting bug report about any KDE editor
based on Kate being severely broken in KDE 3.5.9
(http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9891 ) and even though kdelibs package was
updated in the meantime, this bug hasn't been fixed. There was no response
or a comment, and there is almost no work needed to resolve this issue,
since I provided a patch (taken from KDE mailinglist - this bug is
confirmed regression fixed in KDE's svn) and a PKGBUILD. I use modified
kdelibs package anyway, but I think this is something that really really
should be fixed.