[arch-general] Launchpad.net

A. Klitzing aklitzing at online.de
Tue Apr 22 09:35:08 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I registered "Arch Linux" to launchpad.net [1].
I like the idea of a corporate platform for linux distributions. I
don't want to replace existing infrastructure (flyspray, ...). But it
will help (me and some other, I think) to mark a bug to be presence in
Arch, too. I used a lot of bugtrackers and the bugtracker of
launchpad works very nice (even LP lacks flyspray-support at the
moment [4]).
Maybe someone wants to work with Arch and launchpad, too, like
forwarding bugs to Arch if needed. I'm open to add people to that team
[2] or give ownership to developers.

Also I asked for Arch-Support on PPA [3]. But that will be a low
priority.

Best regards,
André Klitzing

[1] https://launchpad.net/archlinux