[arch-general] Launchpad.net

Timm Preetz timm at preetz.us
Tue Apr 22 14:36:50 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 16:47 +0200, A. Klitzing wrote:
> Well, you shouldn't bash against Launchpad because it's from Canonical
> and they released Ubuntu. Most times people are against Ubuntu they
> are
> just envy of their fast success. ;-) Anyway... I don't want to talk
> about THAT. Ubuntu is nice but has some problems like every other
> distro... but Ubuntu != Launchpad.

Ok, besides I still not see the benefit, it's not up to me to decide
whether arch should make use of LP or not.

Just to not let this point being the way you say: Personally I do not
have anything against Canoncial because of Ubuntu, I just don't like
them because they're Canoncial.

But that's another (long long) story ;)