[arch-general] Any place where changes in testing are announced?

Peter Galiovsky peter at galiovsky.sk
Mon Apr 28 09:07:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

after doing a system upgrade after some months, I found out the hard way
that the HAL support was removed from xorg-server. I wasted a full hour
trying to get my keyboard layouts back before realizing my recreated
policy file is fine, it is just not being used...

Is there any place -- other than arch-dev-public which I do not read --
where changes in testing are announced and that could save me headaches
like this?

(Besides, I'm not using an US layout and had no issues with the Xkb
configuration through HAL...)

Thanks,
:g