[arch-general] Kernel PKGBUILD proposition: Ease custom kernel compilation.

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:23:19 EST 2008

Why the PKGBUILD gets a lilte bit "messy" is to treat an "unamed" kernel.
The rest is only adding "${_kernname}" at the end of "kernel26"...

I also use the stock kernel on my main laptop, but I compile my own for
other machines. I also sometimes try some patches which are not yet
included.

I opened a bug report at http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12384