[arch-general] Kernel PKGBUILD proposition: Ease custom kernel compilation.

RedShift redshift at pandora.be
Mon Dec 8 13:41:43 EST 2008

Nicolas Bigaouette wrote:
> Hi all!

* lots of text here *

Whoah, that PKGBUILD is HUGE. Take a look at mine, which I use for my custom configs. It doesn't do one thing though, and that's install the kernel headers. You need those if you want to compile out-of-tree modules like nvidia. I'm not sure if it's 100% OK because I haven't used it in a long time, but the logic I like to follow is there.

Glenn