[arch-general] Update to latest jre/jdk break Eclipse

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at 0x80.ca
Mon Dec 8 21:03:56 EST 2008

David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> Have you run Eclipse recently, Christian?  (i.e., since after recent
> Eclipse upgrades)  Because I've found that sometimes my workspace
> becomes incompatible with newer versions of Eclipse.  So try creating
> a new workspace maybe and see if you still have the problem.
>
> HTH,
>
> DR
Yup just recently tried and it wouldn't start.

I cleared my workspace, deleted all Eclipse configs files and
reinstalled the package.
Now it works, but still this is a strange bug ! Are the Eclipse devs
aware that upgrading causes workspace incompatibility ?

Thank you for your help,

Christian Babeux