[arch-general] problem with Firefox and Opera

JaDa jada at usalug.net
Sat Feb 9 13:53:29 EST 2008

I have hade several problems too with the last update's. I removed all
mozilla applications, eleted the Mozilla and firefox Folders in /opt/* and
/usr/* and Installed all new.

after them almoust all problems are fixed with Firefox.

I wrote about it here in the forum

JaDa

--
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.