[arch-general] Subversion error?

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:10:08 EST 2008

Hello!
I don't know if this should go in flyspray because I'm using testing
pkgs and such so I'll just write here.
I think subversion needs to be rebuilt to link to the new Perl.

I get an error when using git-svn
/usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/current/i686-linux-thread-multi/auto/SVN/_Core/_Core.so:
undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr

I built 1.4.6 it myself and it got past that error but I hit another one:
Bad URL passed to RA layer: Unrecognized URL scheme for
'http://brlcad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/brlcad/brlcad' at
/usr/bin/git-svn line 1043

I also removed subversion-neon.patch because a hunk failed... maybe it
was needed? I don't know.
I admit I don't really know what's going on. Can someone smarter than
me help me out?
Thanks!