[arch-general] Subversion error?

Karolina Lindqvist karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se
Thu Jan 17 03:15:51 EST 2008

torsdag 17 januari 2008 skrev Loui:

> I built 1.4.6 it myself and it got past that error but I hit another one:
> Bad URL passed to RA layer: Unrecognized URL scheme for
> 'http://brlcad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/brlcad/brlcad' at
> /usr/bin/git-svn line 1043

I got the some problem with building subversion from source, any version. That
packet need some attention! Since I wanted to use it, not fix it, I just made
it work somehow, which amounted to follow the instructions given and download
an earlier version of neon and put it into the source directory renamed to
neon. Not the "right" way to do it maybe, but just to make it work, since
subversion is essential to get other things to work. And just in waiting for
a real fix from whoever understands the how and why of all the extra stuff in
the PKGBUILD for it.