[arch-general] Strange stuff in kernel26-2.6.24-2

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:59:54 EST 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 8:21 AM, Karolina Lindqvist
<karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se> wrote:
> Then when I rebooted, it crashes every time in the udev/usb code.
> I have AMD i686 with VIA chipset.

It usually crashes here too when I shutdown or reboot it after using
it for a while.
It might also be in the udev/usb code but I am not even sure.
I have a hp nx7400 laptop (core duo, intel chipset).

If I do a fresh boot, and shutdown immediatly after, it works fine though.
I am afraid I don't have enough informations for reporting a bug
correctly. It isn't easy to get the log of the kernel crash, is it?

Anyway, since it only crashes on shutdown, it isn't a problem for me.