[arch-general] Searching reference server for mirror checking

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Mon Jan 28 11:31:20 EST 2008

Hello!
* eliott <eliott at cactuswax.net> schrieb am [28.01.08 17:19]:

> I think it would be a very nice thing to have someone run
> periodically, and maybe send reports to the dev team

I think we on archlinux.de could do this. I'll talk with Pierre next
time about that.

Another question , i assume that that you could say "something about
mirroring":
I also talked with Pierre about some more mirrors for germany. I have a
list with some potential candidates. Our question is: what is the right
way to get them as ArchLinux mirrors? We could contact their ftpmaster,
but when they say: yes, we've waited for you ;-) whom must i/we contact
on archlinux.org for rsync and so far?
Is there a "FAQ" or some document anywhere?

Thank's & a nice day
 Gerhard

--
Neulich auf dem Maennerklo:
Linke Reihe, bitte hinten anstellen, jeder nur ein Kreuz...