[arch-general] Problems with snort package

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:26:30 EDT 2008

Sorry, i forgot add a issue [1] in bugtracker. . . Someone add this
bug, but solves with a patch. I do a new package. =)

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10775?string=snort&project=0&search_name=&type[0]=&sev[0]=&pri[0]=&due[0]=&reported[0]=&cat[0]=&status[0]=open&percent[0]=&opened=&dev=&closed=&duedatefrom=&duedateto=&changedfrom=&changedto=&openedfrom=&openedto=&closedfrom=&closedto=

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Bacharelanda em Ciência da Computação - UFBa