[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.26-1 and related module packages

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Wed Jul 23 05:46:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 01:36:14AM +0200, Gerhard Brauer wrote:

> Providing further packages for madwifi seems difficult with >=2.6.26, or see
> you any chance?

Ok, i found a solution/patch for madwifi, this works now under 2.6.26.

With ath5k i compiled latest wireless-compat and git version, first
gives me same errors as above, git version a kernel trap.
I will deal this on ath5k-ML or bugtracker.

Regards
	Gerhard

--
Kernel panic: Could not determine whether
bit was one, zero or sqrt(1/PI)...