[arch-general] resurrecting srcpac

Michael Klier chi at chimeric.de
Sun Jun 1 13:14:14 EDT 2008

Jason Chu wrote:
> Yeah, put those in your public repo too and then I'll release a new
> version of srcpac.

Ok, almost finished, though one problem remains. Using nobody actually doesn't
work because when you su nobody -c <command> the system will enforce a
password change.

That leaves 3 options: a) we use a dedicated srcpac user in case srcpac was
invoked by root or b) make the user configurable in /etc/srcpac.conf or c)
invoke makepkg using sudo -u nobody, that however will add sudo as dependency
to srcpac. Personally I think c) is the best of them.

Other than that I've added the changes, but because of that missing bit the
version in my repo is not 100% functional at the moment.

What do you think?

    Michael

--
Michael Klier