[arch-general] Arch-graphics unofficial repository

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:16:17 EDT 2008

Hi,
I would like to announce my small unofficial Arch-graphics repository.
It's aimed to provide some graphics-related packages (mostly 3D
related graphics as renderers and so). Unfortunately there are only
i686 packages, because I don't have any x86_64 machine.

Why I've made my own repository? It's easy, I'm maintaining many
packages on AUR and I use many other packages from AUR. I think it's
good to share my packages, so other users of same programs doesn't
have to compile everything themselves.

I'm trying to keep every package really high-quality, but it's without
any warranty. If it eats your pizza, I'll not be able to restore your
pizza to the previous state.

And one more thing. Please do not expect daily updates, even though
there are some -svn and -cvs packages. I'm usually compiling when
there are some cool new features or if I don't have anything better to
do. And it also depends on compile time – I don't like building hugin,
because it takes (on my PC) almost 2 hours.

Homepage:
http://arch-graphics.kx.cz/

I'hope it will help somebody.

Regards