[arch-general] GTK applications can not remember their last position

Dennis Herbrich dennis at archlinux.org
Tue Jun 10 07:11:26 EDT 2008

On Tue, June 10, 2008 10:32, Chris Bolton wrote:
> if you go to that bug page, and follow the link to the upstream bug
> report, apparently there's a patch that fixed. Unfortunately, I have no
> idea how to apply that patch. can someone provide instructions? thanks.

I uploaded a PKGBUILD integrating the patch to Flyspray[1]. Download,
extract, run 'makepkg -cf' from within the extracted directory to build
the package and install the package explicitly through running 'pacman -Up
<pkgfile>'.

The package fixes the bug for me on my x64-machine, but is otherwise
completely untested!

HTH,
  Dennis

[1] - http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10613