[arch-general] ion3 policy

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:56:14 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:10:50AM +0400, Sergej Pupykin wrote:
> Hi, All!
>
> I forgot which decision was made about ion3
>
> Can I add it into community if I'll update it quickly?

Its totally up to the maintainer to comply with the license. Ion was
dropped because codemac didnt want to maintain it anymore.
Personnaly i wouldnt want it in the Archlinux repos because we all
remember the Ion developers behaviour in the mailing list but
a) i dont use community
b) like i said before its totally up to you. Just make sure we dont
hear from him again

Greg