[arch-general] Will Firefox 3 be brought into extra ?

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:05:42 EDT 2008

On 6/19/08, Joe Phantom <me at joephantom.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Allie Daneman <df at drainfade.com> wrote:
> > Well thanks a ton for your motivational speech.
> Good piece of irony.
>
> I don't understand why so many people responds so aggressively to a
> simple question. ¿Can't we treat other persons a little better?
>
> José.

As everyone knows Archlinux releases once a year (if it is your lucky year).
Firefox 3 will be in the next Arch release (2009.1) scheduled for
January 2009. Although its likely its gonna be delayed further than
that.
Until then no firefox 3 for you!

PS1. LTS has been dropped.
PS2. KDE4 will be part of the same release IF it gets useable until then

Greg