[arch-general] Miro broken after xulrunner update

alec.hussey at madsoft.org alec.hussey at madsoft.org
Thu Jun 26 14:01:59 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

A few of us have been having issues with Miro being broken after a
recent update. We came to the conclusion that it must of been the
xulrunner update (at time of post) 3 days ago. I thought I read earlier
this week about xulrunner issues on the mailing list as well. For me the
problem is quite frustrating, even tried building older PKGBUILDs from
SVN. Its probably best to read the thread started in the forums first.

-Alec