[arch-general] initscripts-splash

dongiovanni at archlinux.de dongiovanni at archlinux.de
Thu Mar 13 15:58:39 EDT 2008

Hallo,

Currently I'm maintaining splashy and fbsplash. Some time ago there was a
discussion of integration of the splash hooks in the initscripts in
[core].
Is there something planed? It would reduce problems for some less
experienced users.

If this isn't possible, can someone update initscripts-splash when the new
initscripts go to [core]? I only could upload a third initscripts package,
that I can maintain myself, but that would only make a mess...
I don't know if dtw is still active. The last time a dev updated the
initscripts-splash package.
Since I'm not a TU I depend on someone who updates it in order to support
the new udev in a correct way.

Thanks for now,

dongiovanni