[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:21:26 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Arvid Ephraim Picciani
<aep at ibcsolutions.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008 00:37:02 Aaron Griffin wrote:
>  > I am a strong believer that this entire paragraph was constructed by
>  > typing "win" over and over.
>  gosh, how did you figure? meh. mind adding something actually usefull?

Er? If you took that as bad, it wasn't meant that way. It was an
internet-ism. "This X is made of win and awesome". It was my informal
way of saying "I agree 100%".

I could add more, but we (devland) are having a very similar internal
discussion on our private list.

Suffice to say: for all the "old timers" out there, I am on your side.
I *am* an "old timer", and I will do everything in my power to make
arch what it was.

- Aaron Griffin