[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

Arvid Ephraim Picciani aep at ibcsolutions.de
Tue Mar 25 21:31:03 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 01:21:26 Aaron Griffin wrote:
> >  gosh, how did you figure? meh. mind adding something actually usefull?
>
> Er? If you took that as bad, it wasn't meant that way. It was an
> internet-ism. "This X is made of win and awesome". It was my informal
> way of saying "I agree 100%".
i'm sory. totally my bad.
i was thinking of the term in  business language. you say "screaming win win
over and over again" when you refer to somone just repeating common buzzword
templates for social networking. never mind.

> I could add more, but we (devland) are having a very similar internal
> discussion on our private list.
right. i'll stfu and wait. please inform the public about the outcomming.

> Suffice to say: for all the "old timers" out there, I am on your side.
> I *am* an "old timer", and I will do everything in my power to make
> arch what it was.
Sounds very promising. Thank you!

--
best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen