[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

Dwight Schauer dschauer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:13:42 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Suffice to say: for all the "old timers" out there, I am on your side.
>  I *am* an "old timer", and I will do everything in my power to make
>  arch what it was.

I switched to arch only recently, but I've been using linux 10+ years.
So, as far as linux goes, I *am* an "old timer" as well, and as others
have stated do not wish to be babied and I need to know exactly what
is going with service starting/stopping, etc, and be able to control
it myself. I switched to arch from ubuntu (after trying half a dozen
or so other distros in between) and do not want arch to become an
ubuntu clone with only a different but similar package manager.